Innovative and attractive products at competitive prices are something we strive to provide for our customers. James Hardie Siding, Truwood, LP Smartside, and DuPont Tyvek are the best in the industry.
If you would like more information, or to talk to one of our Experts, please call us or click on the button below to fill out a Form and we will be happy to be of service!
Extira is sold in panel dimensions, unprimed, and is smooth on both sides; meets caliper requirements of +/- 0.005˝.
Easy to work with; can be carved, routed, and machined.
Resists moisture, rot, and termites. Twice as strong as MDF. Extira is made to be used outside.
No added urea formaldehyde; made from sustainable materials.
Can be used for any non-structural paint-grade application, including exterior millwork, door and window parts, signage, garage doors, and architectural components. While designed for exterior use, Extira panels also work well in high moisture interior applications such as bathrooms, medical installations, laboratories, countertop underlayment, and casework.
Made from the same proprietary process that creates MiraTEC® Trim.
Extira has the same performance properties.
Class C fire rating; Flame spread 120; Smoke developed 95.
Extira has a 10-year warranty that far exceeds competitive panel products.
LP SMARTSIDE SIDING
LP® SmartSide® products deliver all the warmth and beauty of traditional wood, plus the durability and workability of engineered wood. The SmartGuard manufacturing process actually improves upon nature, creating products that are engineered for strength, performance, and protection against fungal decay and termites. The LP SmartSide family features four distinct product collections, all backed by an industry-leading 5/50 Year Transferable Limited Warranty. This 5/50-Year Limited Warranty provides a 5-year, 100% labor and replacement feature and a 5/50 Year Prorated Limited Warranty on the product.
Throughout the past decade, builders have used more than 5 billion square feet of LP® SmartSide®, making it one of the most trusted names in engineered wood siding.
Why choose L.P. Smartside over Traditional Wood?
LP SmartSide products work and cut just like traditional wood, taking nails and screws with ease. They’re factory pre-primed to take paint, delivering optimal adhesion and consistent application. LP SmartSide products also deliver the beautiful, authentic look of real wood for unbeatable curb appeal.
Why choose L.P. Smartside over Fiber Cement?
LP® SmartSide® Trim & Siding products offer multiple advantages over fiber cement. Unlike SmartSide, fiber cement products require special safety training, special gear to protect against airborne silica, and specific cutting tools. LP SmartSide products are far less likely to break or crack than fiber cement. And LP SmartSide products are significantly lighter than fiber cement siding, which means quicker, easier installation.
How is L.P. Smartside Environmentally Concious?
- LP SmartSide products are made from wood – a renewable, natural resource.
- Our wood procurement process targets small, fast-growing trees that can be replenished more quickly than older, larger trees.
- LP uses SFI® certified forest management and fiber sourcing systems to help ensure that our wood comes from well-managed forests.
- The entire log is used in our manufacturing process. All wood waste is repurposed or used to help fuel our mills.
- We only use low-emitting, safe resins in the manufacture of LP SmartSide and do not add any urea-formaldehyde.
- Our proprietary SmartGuard® manufacturing process utilizes zinc borate to help protect against fungal decay and termites.
- LP SmartSide products can help builders reduce waste on the job site:
- The absence of knots helps reduce scrap woodpiles.
- Longer product lengths reduce the number of pieces needed.
- Extreme durability means less material lost to breakage.
- LP SmartSide products may help builders qualify for certification points in a number of leading green building programs.
LP Smartside Information Catalogs and Brochures
- LP SmartSide NASA Impact Study
- LP SmartSide Precision Series Panel with SmartFinish
- LP SmartSide Preferred Prefinishers and Colors Flyer
- LP SmartSide Prefinish Solutions Sales Sheet
- LP SmartSide Siding Coverage Guide Brochure
- LP SmartSide Trim & Siding FAQs
- LP SmartSide Wind Resistance Comparison Brochure
JAMES HARDIE SIDING
DUPONT - TYVEK WEATHER BARRIERS
Burton Lumber provides you additional peace of mind from a name you can trust. DuPont™ Tyvek® weather barriers come from DuPont™, a company dedicated to providing you with innovative and reliable products for more than 200 years.
DuPont Weatherization Systems are complete systems for every climate and every type of house construction. An integrated family of products, their systems work together to provide superior protection against air and water infiltration and give you what you need to build durable, energy-efficient homes – from specialized wraps to flashing to fasteners.
With energy costs on the rise, having Burton Lumber provide you with DuPont™ Tyvek® weather barriers will help protect your new home, keep you more comfortable and help save you money.TYVEK PRODUCT GUIDE SPECIFICATIONS
Dupont-Tyvek Weather Barrier Options:
DuPont™ Tyvek® HomeWrap® delivers the optimum balance of properties for superior performance against the elements. Our house wraps help prevent outside water from entering the walls and help to seal the home to keep outside air where it belongs. DuPont™ Tyvek® HomeWrap® helps reduce homeowner energy bill because homes stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter and dry all year round.
DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap® specially designed for use with stucco facades, DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap® has an engineered grooved surface that can help better manage water when installed as a drainage plane. Curing stucco over DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap® helps reduce the susceptibility to cracking of the scratch-coat and can help promote a stronger stucco facade.
DuPont™ Tyvek® DrainWrap™ is an engineered weather barrier that builds on the weather-resistive properties of DuPont™ Tyvek®. It has vertical grooves on the surface to help channel bulk water while allowing water vapor to pass through the moisture barrier, which helps to promote drying in wall systems. DuPont™ Tyvek® DrainWrap™ is the product choice when enhanced drainage is desired behind claddings such as primed wood, fiber cement siding and foam board applied over flat substrates.
DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap™ uses the optimum balance of properties for superior performance of DuPont™ Tyvek® weather barrier and adds a low-emissivity (Low-E) metalized surface. This helps to reduce radiant heat flow through walls which in turn helps to minimize both summer heat gain and winter heat loss. DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap™ helps improve the energy efficiency of the house.
Call (800) 388-8191
You may also directly call the location nearest to you:
- Salt Lake City – (801) 952-3700
- Holladay – (801) 277-2621
- Lindon – (801)785-6858
- Layton – (801) 547-9411
- Heber City – (435) 654-3600
- Logan – (435) 752-3601
- St George – (435) 674-7007
- Northern Truss Plant – (801) 952-3800
- Southern Truss Plant – (435) 674-4737